Perhaps anyone out there can help with this….
I recently discovered some pictures of a german TV series called “S.O.S. Barracuda” and that showed something VERY unique to me. I had that show on my radar for some time, but these pictures motivate me now to the highest level….
You may have noticed that I love scenes where female scuba divers get …into trouble. 😉
An “Air runs out-scenario” is interesting and a scuba fight is even more interesting. What I really love are scenes when the air hose gets cut and the air streams out the severed hose. Such a scenario is very rare… I know quite a lot of the action scuba scenes from movies and TV and I know only close to 10 scenes where a female diver is attacked and her air hose gets cut.
What all these scenes have in common: The female diver survives the attack…every single time. This is kind of odd since there are some scenes where female divers are actually drowned by others. But in all these scenes the regulator gets pulled out (or the air valve gets closed).
So, in these pictures of S.O.S. Barracuda I found proof for a scenario I never witnessed before:
A drowned female diver WITH a cut air hose!!!!
Here are the pictures:
(click to enlarge)
I don’t know about the order of these pictures, but WOW…… promising as hell!!!
And I don’t know how good the fight scene actually is, but well…. I WANT to SEE IT….I MUST SEE IT! I WILL SEE IT!
(…..insane mumbling continues….)
That series consists of 8 movies shot from 1997-2002 for the german TV channel RTL. There are certain aspects that make it VERY hard to get that series:
– It was made for TV, was shown the last time in 2002! It was never shown on TV for the last 16 years…
– There are no DVDs of the show.
– Only very few people seem to know that show…only 13(!) rates on IMDB, which is next to nothing
– I wanted to ask RTL for it…but it seems that RTL won’t give out material of “fiction”, you can only get recordings from stupid TV shows like “Let’s dance” from them…
– I do have some good sources for old movies and TV stuff, but….. no luck as well
– I don’t know why the fuck I didn’t know about these movies back then, could have recorded them….but somehow they slipped my attention
So, folks, I ask you! Do you have the scuba scenes from that series? Or even better….the whole thing?
Or do you have more information on that series?
Please leave your comments below!
And of course, you will be rewarded for info that leads to me getting that series! Some kind of swap deal (movies, TV episodes) and/or free months for the VIP club.
If you want to contact me discretely, use the contact function.
Otherwise, leave your comments below.